Monday, July 6, 2015

Kali Theme for Notepad++

I didn't quite like any of the Themes available for Notepad++, so I ended up creating my own.

I incorporated styles borrowed from dark-themed color schemes to be found in Visua lBasic and Eclipse, while at the same time trying to make it as accessible as possible, and by that I mean being able to read the code clearly on the screen, and being easy on the eyes.


Optimized primarily for CSS, HTML, JavaScript, PHP, SQL, and XML, although it should render well in many other languages.

It can be downloaded from:
https://github.com/rafael-minuesa/Kali-NotepadPlusPlus_Theme

2 comments:

  1. I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. seo new york

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sharing of this useful information about the notepad++.

    Best web site developer | professional seo company in Dindigul

    ReplyDelete